Thursday, April 02, 2009

A Couple of Things I've Been Working On

This is the afagan that I've been working on...the red, white, and blue one that I mentioned in an earlier post. There's no pattern, just lots and lots of single crocheting. I hope to have it done by the Forth of July.

Can you see the green at the top of the picture? That was covered with snow on Monday morning. That snow is gone now, but we're expecting rain with thunder and lightning tonight and tomorrow.
Here's a picture of the signature blocks that I've been working on...
The picture is a little blurry, still working on the settings on my new camera.
I'm participating in a Signature Block Swap and these will need to be in the mail in the next couple of weeks.
I made more than double the squares I needed, so those will be used in the borders of my signature quilt.
My kids from Minnesota will be here this next week, provided the roads remain open and they don't get snowed out. I can hardly wait to see them;)
I hope you all have a great weekend;)

1 comment:

Emi said...

-Hello! Beautiful work, hope you can finish in time for July 4 ...
A big hug from Costa Rica ... fondly.